Some more WIPs, with various poor photos. Sorry there is nothing finished yet but I am still feeling a bit burnt out on the orks but I am trying to do various things, including updating the blog, to keep momentum up and stay motivated. Thanks for indulging me.
Andreah and the assasin, WIP. In the case of the assasin I am trying to follow Mike Mcvey’s paint-job from the 1990s fairly closely.
More jungle ruins terrain. Not too much more to do on these…
A tank I converted a while back and just started painting. It is a looted rhino for the Blood Axes. I am learning a fair bit with every vehicle I put together….
And it was confirmed to me last week that I will get paid my annual bonus in the next pay cycle. Therefore, I immediately treated myself to a few kits (the rest will go on taking my wife out to a fancy dinner and paying off debt). You probably won’t see much of these for a couple of months. The Jagdpanther will become a Gobsmasha for the Blood Axes and the Marder another counts-as warbuggy. The Citroen was an impulse buy. It is a bit small for 40K use (when I got it out of the box – I had thought of maybe using it for a Necromunda-ish sort of conversion) so I may use it with my WWII Germans….
And I have actually finished some stuff. They are getting varnished now so expect proper photos by the end of this week 😉